The Delta Community Animal Shelter (DCAS) is dedicated to rehabilitating and re-homing unwanted, stray and abandoned animals. DCAS also promotes humane treatment of animals through educational programs and events in our community, by practicing our Trap-Neuter/Spay-Return program for feral cats in the community, and responding to injured wildlife.
Your donation helps us ensure these programs are a success and that the animals in the shelter receive the best veterinary care available through the shelter's Tollie Fund Donation Program. Donations go DIRECTLY to the animals to meet any needs they may have and are tax deductable.
In the past, veterinary care provided has been to help heal animals that have:
- Been hit by a car
- Been injured by another animal
- Dental disease and require care and extractions
- Wounds inflicted by collars that are too tight
- Upper respiratory infections
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Orthopaedic issues (such as knees, hips, broken bones, etc.)
- Spay/neuter and vaccinations
- Urinary issues in dogs and cats
- And so much more...
Make your donation today to help the most vulnerable animals in our community! The animals appreciate your support!
Learn more about the Tollie Fund and meet many of the furry faces that have been helped!Top